Post by Devi Quin on Aug 15, 2017 14:43:16 GMT -5
General Post/ Chat Rules and Regulations
Doll and Art Rules
- Please be friendly! This is a no-drama zone and we are aiming to be a very inclusive forum. Play well with others!
- Cursing is allowed, but do not drop f-bombs every other word.
- Keep any content PG-13 - this applies to general posts, role play and art. Please read further for more details.
- No one word spam posts. The only exception is in the games board where that might be necessary for the game.
- No redistribution of PL exclusive content.
- Please ensure to use the profile fields appropriately. If you have a base doll in your avatar, ensure to credit it.
- Please keep small images of your characters in your signature if you role play.
Doll and Art Rules
- Credit all base makers, props or collab partners. This is a zero tolerance. If you are not sure of who a base or prop maker is that's fine, but ensure you mention that so we can help you find the base or prop maker!
- No frankendolls.
- Keep it PG-13. These are ProBoards rules. If there is minor nudity or blood that is fine, but please have a warning in your topic. Anything major, please link offsite with a warning in your thread.
- You may post edits only if the original base is posted on this site. The edits can be posted in the same thread. This ensures the original base maker sees it. If they ask that base edits are not posted, you must respect their rules.
- If reference images are used for a base, please ensure you credit the reference.
- Trace bases are permitted to be posted however, they MUST include the credit for the original image.
- Trace bases are permitted to be posted however, they must be strictly a base. Please do not post them with clothes and hair - this takes away from the idea of a base.
- Pony traces will NOT be permitted on this forum.
- CC is allowed, but please ensure you do a compliment sandwich of this. If the original poster does not want CC, don't post it.
- Original character and cannon character role play will be allowed.
- There will not be an approve/deny system for characters, but please make sure you post a profile for a character before RPing.
- Please use the basic character form for your profile. You can change the format/order/color, or use the longer one, but the basic profile sheet is the minimum requirement.
- Keep it PG-13. These are ProBoards rules. If there is minor nudity or blood that is fine, but please have a warning in your topic. Anything more, please take to private messaging or private chat. You can link offsite if it is a bridge in story.
- No god modding (over powered characters) or power playing (controlling another characters actions and words)
- Please try to hit a minimum 6 sentence post.
- Please keep everything in third person.
- If you're posting with more then one person, please give time for all users to post. Don't post before everyone gets a chance to reply!
- Please have a small image of your character in your signature so it's easier for other users to see who you are role playing as.
- Please make sure to use proper grammar and punctuation. We're not going to come down on you like a bag of hammers for minor mistakes, just do your best.